Friday 12 April 2019

GYRATION MASTER AUSTINO MILADO ROCKS YOU THIS EASTER


Austin Milado
Plans have been put in place for an Easter gyration festival in Lagos as Gyration Master Austino Milado gathers his friends together for a big Easter show.

The show set for D’Luxx Villa Suites Ajao Estate, Lagos is an evening of Music, Comedy and Dance and will also have African China, Bigiano and others on parade on Saturday 20th April better known as Easter Saturday

In a chat with ECD earlier in the week, Milado whose gyration music has propelled the Super Eagles to many victories told of his great plans to entertain his fans like never before.

According to him” I convinced my friends to join me in providing a select Nigerians with one of my best shows this year in Lagos

Continuing, the Anambra state born talented singer said he has always toured other states during Easter but due to popular demand has decided to give the city of excellence a bigger dose of his musical entertainment.


In his words,” I want to wish each and every member of my fan community a happy easter as they come to watch a wonderful performance.”    

No comments:

Post a Comment