Thursday 6 December 2018

WHY I SET UP FREE MEDICAL CENTER IN MY TOWN…DR. MRS. ELIZABETH OBIORA UDEZE

Dr Mrs Elizabeth Obiora Udeze

Dr. Mrs. Elizabeth Obiora Udeze who is set to commission Hope Foundation seen by many as the first free medical center in Nigeria here gives reason she invested hard earned funds on the project which will be commissioned by Anambra state Governor as Special guest of honor as well as Comrade Arinzechukwu Awogu, Transition Committee Chairman of Ogbaru LGA as Chairman of the occasion  on Saturday 8 December, 2018.

The top wellness expert with a flourishing career in Los Angeles, California said she only wanted to give hope to the hopeless members of our society who do not have  access to medical services because of its non availability and high cost.

In a chat with ECD on her arrival for the commissioning, Dr Obiora Udeze said “since I was a child I have always prayed and wished that if God blessed me with funds, I would devote such to the care of the people. I grew up in an environment of much love and affection. I want to express my love to the hopeless and helpless members of our society. That is why we call it Hope Foundation.
 I want to give hope. I strongly believe that health is wealth and with ill health all things do not matter as only getting well will be priority. I am grateful to God who provided the funds for me to see my dreams come to reality. I also want to call upon our people to avail themselves of the facility to take care of their health because it is free of charge. You and I know that several people have died for lack of medical facilities or the high cost of it. ”

Asked how she intends to manage the  hospital when she lives abroad,  Mrs.  Obiora Udeze also known to many as Kpakpando Ugochaluacha said “ we have employed the best qualified persons to run and manage the health center. But I trust that God Almighty who made the dream to come to reality would definitely supervise its management

2 comments:

  1. I applaud Dr. Mrs Elizabeth Obiora-Udeze for her efforts, which is worthy of emulation. . It is the first of its kind in Nigeria!Hope Foundation, as it is called, would definitely give succor to the people of Ogbaru, with its good Management group. Congratulations Dr. Obiora-Udeze! Live Live Anambra State! Long live Ogbaru People!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did she leave her marriage ?

    ReplyDelete