Saturday 11 January 2020

NDIGBO APC ELECTIONS; NZE HENRY IMO JOINS THE RACE



Igbo politician and socialite Nze Henry Imo Nwahiri has declared interest in the top position of Ndigbo in APC Ejigbo chapter.

In recent encounter with ECD Political Correspondent, Imo said he has all what it takes to lead Ndigbo APC Ejigbo to greater heights.

According to the man who prides himself as Agujiegbe 1 of Oleru Kingdom, Ikeduru Imo state “I can muster a large number of votes and have what it takes to win the election whenever it is conducted. I want all Ndigbo in APC Ejigbo to line up with me”.

Asked when the election is coming, Imo said he was not sure when.
When he was asked who his opponents were, he retorted “I don’t care who they are. All I know is that I want to be Chairman of Ndigbo in APC Ejigbo chapter”

No comments:

Post a Comment