Wednesday 7 November 2018

SON FROM HELL....KILLS MUM, RAPES HER CORPSE..

Samuel...son from hell
BIZARRE CONFESSIONS OF AN 18 YEARS OLD; I KILLED MY MOTHER, SLEPT WITH HER CORPSE
Samuel Emobor, 18 year old boy from Oghara Delta state who works for in a pure water factory has been telling Delta state Police why and how he killed his mum and slept with her corpse.
He said he hoped the act will make him rich but now regretting his actions.
In an emotional confession at Edo state Police headquarters Benin City recently, Sam who lived in a rented apartment with his mum at Ologbo in Ikpoba Okha LGA of Edo state  said he was heeding the advice of one drug dealer in the community named One Love who urged him to commit the act.
However, the man had escaped before the police could reach his house
Samuel narrated “I wanted to use my mother for ritual. I am 18 years old. My father is dead. It was one man called One Love that told me to use my mother for money ritual. He promised to give me N50,000 if I killed my mother and sleep with her. He said I should cut my mother’s ear and fingers and bring them to him.

“I wanted to cut the ears and fingers before the people came in.

I slept with my mother only once.
 I pressed my mother’s neck to kill her while she was sleeping. The One Love sells drugs. He put something inside the drink he gave and he told me to go and kill my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment