Wednesday 16 May 2018

I’M ONLY 24 DAYS IN OFFICE….HON. COMRADE ARINZECHUKWU AWOGU CLEARS THE AIR, FULL OF THANKS

                                                                          *Awogu
Transition Committee Chairman for Ogbaru LGA Anambra state Hon Arinzechukwu Awogu has corrected our last report where we published that he has spent 40 days on the saddle.
In a well worded message, Awogu thanked all those who pledge support for his success as TC Chairman and noted;”let it be corrected..I am only 24 days in office and not 40 days. I officially assumed office Monday 23rd  April 2018 so if we make a calculation between then and today 17 May, then I may only have spent 24 days or thereabout. Certainly less than 30 days .

Continuing, he said "I am humbled by the out pour of support, solidarity and encomium we have received since assuming office. We will continue to do our best effortlessly in putting our people and their needs at the front burner”

No comments:

Post a Comment