Sunday 22 October 2017

IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT GANI ADAMS




 Otunba Gani Adams was born on April 30, 1970 in Arigidi-Akoko.
The nature of his father's job caused him to attend many schools . His father was a transporter.
"I attended Army Primary School, Akure after before being taken to Elusu, my mother's hometown
where I attended St Thomas Primary School. Three years after, I was brought to Lagos when my father relocated and I attended Municipal Primary School but now called Adeniji- Adele Primary School. After my primary education, I attended Ansarudeen Secondary School and it was there I joined the struggle in 1993 after the annulment of the June 12, 1993 presidential election.

 I am the founder of the Oodua Youth Movement and one of the nine people that founded the OPC on August 25, 1994 at number 110, Palm Avenue, Mushin, Lagos. Can you mention the names of other OPC founding members? Tony Igburidi, Dr. Frederick Fasehun, Olumide Adeniji, Silas Alani, Ibrahim Atanda, Alhaji Ibrahim Abobanawo, Mrs. Idowu Adebowale and Evangelist Adekunle Adesokan. I had established a company before joining the struggle. Later, I continued my education at Lagos State University where I did a diploma course in international relations and strategic studies after which I got a degree in political science in 2015

As at the last count, he has 52 titles


No comments:

Post a Comment