Wednesday 9 November 2022

WHY I WANT TO REPRESENT EZEAGU AT ENUGU HOUSE___HON JUDE

 

Hon Jude Udefuna

Hon Jude Udefuna of Labour Party has been speaking on why he wants to represent Ezeagu people at Enugu House of Assembly.

In a chat in Enugu midweek, Udefuna said " It is first of all my civic right to aspire and I think I have the requisite qualification to contest and a lot to contribute to help my people progress. As a legislator, you are not the executive with a lot of power to do much, but you still have power somehow to contribute to the growth of your area. 

Speaking further, the top class business man with interests in construction, importation, entertainment and general merchandise said "I note that the constituency funds if used very well will go a long way to make real meaning to the people you represent. 

"Again I want to contest because my people in Ezeagu Central have been continually marginalised in the scheme of things. Ezeagu central include all Owa people including Imezi, Mgbagbu and Aguobu and Awha people. We the people of Ezeagu central have been told that we have no place in Ezeagu political permutation because of this perpetual marginalisation. In the politics of the area, Central have tried their best but they are always used as a stool for others to stand upon and rise. And when they climb, we are forgotten and dumped like used rag. 

"Over the years we have contributed monies and supported all the other candidates from other zones only to be discarded when it comes to sharing the dividends. I told myself that I can’t stand this anymore hoping and praying and working towards getting the seat of power and if I do, I will do much more for my people

No comments:

Post a Comment