Monday 2 May 2022

NEW KID ON THE BLOCK LILB OMOBAALE SETS TO BLOW


New kid on the block Benjamin Obafemi Okusote Omobaale popularly known as LlL B Omobaale is a Nigerian Afropop dancerhall song writer and rapper.

The Ijebu born star singer and model who was recently signed by Nawe Entertainment says he is very set to blow. And he is not relenting at all as he really means business.



Armed with a single titled GIRI GIRI and a five track album titled I am Lilb Omobaale which is pushing on social media platforms, the Mushin born artiste is very sure his street vibes is already giving his fans something to cheer about especially in this trying times Nigeria is currently passing through. And this army of fans are growing daily.

Omobaale started music quite early in his life at the age of ten years.

According to him, “the death of my mum inspired me so much. Out of the pain of losing her, I started singing with the hope of recording despite that I have been singing since I was a kid. Again my father died in 2021 so you can see I am an orphan. But being an orphan will not deter me rather it makes me more determined to succeed.

LIB Omobaale was born February 2nd 2001.

1 comment:

  1. Bigger you I pray
    You dropping it cooling 🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete