Wednesday 7 July 2021

How I feel about my safety Ambassador award…IZOYA

Leisure

*Izoya

 Founder of Nollywood Europe Golden Awards and Nollywood Film festival Germany, cultural Ambassador Isaac Izoya says he is very thankful to God as well as Safe at School Initiative, organisers of the Safety Ambassador Award for honoring him recently in Lagos.

Izoya who was ably represented at the event held at Presken Hotels, Ikeja Lagos was visibly elated when the news of his nomination for the award was conveyed to him.

He also was pleasnatly surprised when the award was presented to his representative at the event screen actor Cynthia Agholo

He said “I feel very grateful and very fulfilled to know that an NGO like this exists keeping tab with activities of diaspora Nigerians and their contributions to national and global growth. This will no doubt galvanise us to do more for the progress of the world. I thank the organisers for finding me worthy of the award.

No comments:

Post a Comment